Jerry L. Bailey II: Acupuncturist, Functional Medicine & Nutrition, and Chiropractic Physician
“I enjoy focusing on the things in your health that you can change. The biggest results often occur from the smallest of changes. Simple dietary changes, adding in basic supplements to support the body as it heals, acupuncture and chiropractic adjustments to change how the body functions to perform optimally in life. The goal of your care is to restore balance to the body while promoting wellness and optimum health through guided care involving acupuncture, chiropractic and functional medicine. The journey to optimal health is only one step away from starting.”
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Health and Fitness in Preventative and Prescriptive Programming, Nutrition and Athletic Coaching. Central Michigan University, 1995.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic. Western States Chiropractic College, 2000.
- Fellowship in Acupuncture. International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, 2007
- Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine. University of Western States, 2013
- Licensed in Idaho and Washington for Chiropractic & Certified in Idaho for Acupuncture.
Dr. Bailey’s clinical practice is as diverse as his education. He has been in practice in Coeur d’Alene since 2000. His focus is on wellness from prenatal to elder care. He covers all aspects of holistic family practice in the natural realm of the healing arts. Dr. Bailey uses acupuncture, functional medicine, nutritional guidance, functional metabolic testing, blood and hormone testing, herbal medicine, exercise guidance, detoxification and chiropractic to aid the patient in recovery and wellness. Digestive issues, adrenal fatigue, chronic illness, chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia, acute joint and body pain, Sports Medicine and performance enhancement are specialties within his practice. “Your return to health while living a vibrant life are my goals in practice.”
“I enjoy spending time outside with my two sons and my wife, Dr. Pamela. You may often see me at the Kroc center working out in the pool, on the bike trails around town and over to Spokane, running around town on the Centennial Trail, along with swimming and boating on Lake CdA. I race most of the local triathlons from sprint to Ironman distance. I am a 2014 Ironman CdA 140.6 finisher and a 2013 Ironman Steelhead 70.3 finisher. I also enjoy playing music; I am a drummer/percussionist by training and I am forever trying to learn guitar. I am still trying to learn three chords so I can write the ultimate rock song. I attend many seminars throughout the year and symposiums to keep up to date on all the current research and evidence to support the use of natural and safe supplements in healing the body.”
Dr. Pamela Langenderfer
I am passionate about empowering patients to lead a healthy life and find the root cause of their health concerns. The body is one integrated system, not a collection of independent organs divided up by medical specialties. I treat the whole system, not just the symptoms. I use a variety of conventional and functional lab testing to help achieve your wellness goals. I strongly believe optimal health is best achieved in a partnership with my patients. We, as a team, accomplish this through a variety of treatment options that include:
- Western and Chinese herbs
- Nutritional supplements
- Bio-identical hormones
- Nutritional counseling
- IV therapy
- Bachelor of Science. Central Michigan University, 1996.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine. National College of Natural Medicine, 2002.
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine. National College of Natural Medicine, 2002.
- Fellow of American Board of Oriental and Reproductive Medicine, 2011.
Dr. Pam treats a variety of health conditions for all ages. Her areas of emphasis are:
- Menopause/Bio-identical hormones.
- Hormonal imbalance, infertility, PMS.
- Adrenal dysfunction
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Digestive issues
- Food sensitivities/allergies
“Dr. Pam,” as she is often referred to, lives in beautiful Coeur d Alene with her husband, Dr. Bailey, and 2 sons. She enjoys hiking, biking, and maintaining an active lifestyle.