Dr. Jerry L. Bailey II
“I enjoy focusing on the things in your health that you can change. The biggest results often occur from the smallest of changes. Simple dietary changes, adding in basic supplements to support the body as it heals, acupuncture and chiropractic adjustments to change how the body functions to perform optimally in life. The journey to optimal health is only one step away from starting.”
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Health and Fitness in Preventative and Prescriptive Programming, Nutrition and Athletic Coaching. Central Michigan University, 1995.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic. Western States Chiropractic College, 2000.
- Fellowship in Acupuncture. International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, 2007
- Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine. University of Western States, 2013
- Licensed in Idaho and Washington for Chiropractic & Certified in Idaho for Acupuncture.
He covers most aspects of holistic family practice. Dr. Bailey uses:
- Functional medicine
- Herbal medicine
- Nutritional supplements and counseling
to aid the patient with issues in their:
- Adrenal/Thyroid/Hormonal Dysfunction/Imbalances
- Chronic Illness/Fatigue/Fibromyalgia
- Acute and Chronic Joint/Body Pain
- Auto-Immune Diseases
- Chronic Inflammatory Disorders
“I enjoy spending time outside with my two sons and my wife, Dr. Pamela. I also enjoy playing music; I am a drummer/percussionist by training and I am forever trying to learn guitar. I attend many seminars throughout the year and symposiums to keep up to date on all the current research and evidence to support the use of natural and safe supplements in healing the body.”
Dr. Pamela Langenderfer
I am passionate about empowering patients to lead a healthy life and find the root cause of their health concerns. The body is one integrated system, not a collection of independent organs divided up by medical specialties. I treat the whole system, not just the symptoms. I use a variety of conventional and functional lab testing to help achieve your wellness goals. I strongly believe optimal health is best achieved in a partnership with my patients. We, as a team, accomplish this through a variety of treatment options that include:
- Western and Chinese herbs
- Nutritional supplements
- Bio-identical hormones
- Nutritional counseling
- IV therapy
- Bachelor of Science. Central Michigan University, 1996.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine. National College of Natural Medicine, 2002.
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine. National College of Natural Medicine, 2002.
- Fellow of American Board of Oriental and Reproductive Medicine, 2011.
Dr. Pam treats a variety of health conditions for all ages. Her areas of emphasis are:
- Menopause/Bio-identical hormones.
- Hormonal imbalance, infertility, PMS.
- Adrenal dysfunction
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Digestive issues
- Food sensitivities/allergies
“Dr. Pam,” as she is often referred to, lives in beautiful Coeur d Alene with her husband, Dr. Bailey, and 2 sons. She enjoys hiking, biking, and maintaining an active lifestyle.