What to expect on your initial visit …
- Your initial visit will take about 60 minutes. It includes a comprehensive health history and pertinent physical exams.
- We may recommend and order any necessary laboratory testing.
- At the end of the initial visit, we will discuss a customized treatment plan and long-term wellness plan.
- We like to follow up every 2 to 4 weeks of the initial visit until symptoms are managed and you appear on a clear path to wellness.
- At the point of recovery, we may recommend follow ups every 6 to 12 months. Return visits last 15 to 30 minutes depending upon your needs.
What to expect from Acupuncture or Chiropractic visits …
- A treatment plan is given to you on the initial visit and will outline what course of care is recommended for your particular condition.
- Often a course of Acupuncture or Chiropractic will consist of 8-10 treatments at a rate of 2 treatments per week for 4 to 5 weeks. How often you are treated may vary depending on the severity and time you have had the condition.
- At the end of the series a follow up examination will be performed to determine how well you have responded to care and what, if any, additional Acupuncture or Chiropractic treatments you will need.
- If a new course of care is recommended the same sequence will be followed as listed above.
- At the point of recovery, we may recommend treatments/follow ups to maintain your health every 3 to 6 months. This ensures that you will stay the course and maintain the best possible outcome of health and longevity.
We believe each individual’s case is unique to them. This list is a generality of what we typically see in office with patients. Your individual plan may vary slightly from what is noted above.