ONE YOU, LIMITLESS POTENTIAL
Health is wealth… because when you’re sick, you quickly realize that without health, there’s little freedom to fully enjoy life.
Our goal it to not only help you resolve any chronic or acute health issue, but also teach you the science behind optimal wellness and longevity. We accomplish this through a thorough evaluation of your unique genetic blueprint.
With our genetic testing we can determine your Epigenetic performance in six key areas: Nutrition, Supplementation, Sleep, Hormones, Detoxification and Athletic Optimization.
With your results on 700,000+ SNP’s we report on 500+ SNP’s that are known to affect those six key areas. By observing your genetics and with advanced functional medicine testing we are able to balance your hormones better, aid digestive health, formulate your optimized diet (that works uniquely for your genetic finger print), help avoid the pitfalls of modern living (such as highly toxic foods, environments, and how you detoxify) that might be impacting the healthy, and help restore and optimize the natural balance of your body.
This is why it’s important to supplement your existing care approach to optimize your longevity with genetic testing to better understand your long term health.
Your genetic blueprint is the foundation of the human system, it doesn’t change. However, this genetic code can be expressed in a multitude of different ways based on Epigenetics- how nature and nurture interact.
We focus on genetic variants that provide actionable lifestyle guidance for optimizing and enhancing the human system in the areas of Nutrition, Supplementation, Sleep, Environmental Health & Detoxification, Athletic Performance, and Hormonal Balance. Genetic and Epigenetic science is advancing rapidly, and the latest research findings continually inform our processes and products to provide you with the greatest impact based on your personal blueprint.
Six Key Genomic Profiles
- 1. Supplementation – Fine-tune your supplementation to best complement your epigenetic expression and goals.
- 2. Sleep – Learn your circadian propensity, sleep duration, sleep onset, and propensity for sleep disruption to optimize your sleep.
- 3. Environmental Health and Detoxification – Discover how you respond to specific environmental exposures and the best strategies for managing your Epigenetic for inflammation, boosting mitochondrial energy, methylation status, and detoxing from mercury, mold and Lyme.
- 4. Athletic Performance – Learn how to optimize your performance by genetic based training programming along with recovery and performance enhancement supplementation.
- 5. Hormones – Find out how to enhance hormonal function and detoxification.
- 6. Food as Medicine – Precision personalized nutrition based on key genetics.