Scheduling & Visits
During your initial consultation, Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC will carefully review and discuss your medical history as well as perform any needed physical exams. If you are a good candidate for our services, Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC will discuss the necessary lab tests and schedule your follow-up appointments.
The initial consultation is US$397.
If you are NOT an in-state resident, your initial visit at Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC must be in person. After the first visit, all follow up visits can be conducted by phone or virtually using our secure video channel if you choose. Both physicians are licensed and provide care in both Idaho and Washington.
If you are an out of state potential client we may work with you virtually as your health coach. This is a different process on being a new client.
To ensure the best communication with us, please contact us by two ways: phone or email.
For phone calls, call us at (208)758-0568 or (509) 385-0218. If no one answers, please leave a message. We do not know you called unless you leave a message. One of our amazing staff will get back to you by the end of the day or the next business day. If it is urgent, please state that in your message.
Emails must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or through your patient portal.
If an email question or request is deemed by one of our staff to be too complicated or involved for a response via email they may, at their discretion, require that the patient schedule a phone, telemedicine or in person visit instead of responding via email.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all follow up appointments and a 72-hour cancellation policy for new patient appointments with Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC. Canceling within the time noted will result in a charge equal to the visit cost to the credit card on file.
No-shows: If you do not show up to a phone, video/telemedicine or in person appointment without notifying Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC either via email, phone or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool on the patient portal, you will be charged the cost of the visit to the card on file.
New patients are those that have never been seen by a doctor at the clinic.
If you were a previous patient and have not been seen in 3 or more years, you will need to reestablish as a new patient of the clinic.
You can refill supplements at your convenience through our online store, The Doctors Supplement Store. Your account will be set up for you at your first visit.
You should receive your supplements within 3 to 4 business days.
We often have patients that we haven’t seen actively in some time reestablish care with us. We love these patients as they come back when they have a new issue or they need some fine tuning to their health.
If it has been longer than a year but less than three years you will be scheduled for a longer appointment. This is considered an extended follow up for anywhere from 45-60 minutes. This allows the doctors the time needed to assess what has been happening in your health, perform an exam, determine what labs to order and what your goals are for your current health issues. Once this is done a new treatment plan will be created with you to reach your goals.
Billing, Insurance & Miscellaneous
For many of our patients, we may take the place of a primary care physician.
It is important to note the following however:
- We may not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in network primary care physician.
- We may not be available for same-day acute emergency appointments. Please call 911 or your primary care doctor if you are experiencing an emergency.
- We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
We cannot guarantee any insurance coverage. Your insurance benefits are a contract between you and your insurance plan.
For your convenience, we are Preferred Provider’s with most insurance carriers. Your insurance coverage for acupuncture, chiropractic, and naturopathic care is determined by your individual contract and your insurer’s contract with the insurance carrier.
Not ALL insurance plans offer benefits for Naturopathic Care, Chiropractic Care, or Acupuncture.
BE SURE TO CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE NOT ONLY THAT DR. LANGENDERFER AND/OR DR. BAILEY ARE COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE BUT ALSO THAT YOU HAVE THE COVERAGE ON YOUR SPECIFIC PLAN FOR ACUPUNCTURE, CHIROPRACTIC OR NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE.
YOUR INSURANCE MAY SAY WE ARE PREFERRED PROVIDERS WITH THEM, WHICH WE ARE FOR MOST PLANS, HOWEVER YOU MAY NOT HAVE THE ACTUAL BENEFITS COVERAGE FOR OUR CARE.
Please contact your insurance carrier directly to determine if our services are included in your plan. You can find your insurance plans “Member Services” contact number on the back of your insurance ID card.
In addition, your plan may require a written referral for services from your primary care physician or specialist. The cost of any services provided by Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC which are not covered by your insurance will be billed to you directly.
Non-Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC medical expenses such as lab tests and prescription medications may or may not be covered by a member’s health insurance plan per that plan’s rules.
If we are not a participating provider on your health plan Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC will not submit a medical claim to insurance on your behalf. We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services. WE ARE NOT A MEDICARE, MEDICAID NOR ANY SUPPLEMENTAL PROVIDERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE TYPES OF PLANS YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY AT THE TIME OF CARE.
We will provide you with a detailed billing summary that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement. There may be procedures or lab tests that are not covered depending on your plan’s rules.
- Some lab tests ordered by a Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC physician may be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
- Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional medicine testing program may not be covered by insurance and in these cases you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab or through Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with a Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC doctor and may include blood, saliva, urine or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC physician.
- At home test kits: If a lab test kit is mailed to you by Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC, you will be charged the day the kit is mailed.
- If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp or Quest, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Most insurance plans cover labs done by major national labs, including Quest or Labcorp, which is a lab often used by Lakeside Holistic Health, PLLC because of their favorable pricing policies for patients.
- Most patients can expect to pay an additional $250 to $1500 for additional lab work that is not covered by their insurance company.
Please contact your pharmacy first when it is time to renew your prescription. They will fax us a refill request form. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for ALL prescription renewals.
If you have not been seen in 1 year you will need to schedule an appointment for your prescription refill and potential labs. It is required to have an office visit at least once per year with the doctor to maintain all prescriptions. You may also be required to do lab work at that time to maintain the prescription.
Please allow 5 business days for all referrals and letters of medical necessity.
HIPAA compliant TeleMed/Zoom appointments are available for patients that do not want an in person visit.
Your appointment reminder will not reflect ZOOM, rather the location that the doctor is at on your appointment day. For scheduled ZOOM visits you will receive your meeting link the day before via email.
It is important for anyone 18 years or older to schedule their own appointment. We want to make sure that whomever is scheduling is ready to partner with us for their health.